Anyone ordered iphone 4 from carphone warehouse in uk????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cperchard, Jul 19, 2010.

1. cperchard macrumors 6502a

I just did but i am unsure on a couple of things......firstly whether its in stock.....and secondly, at the bottom of the e mail they sent me it said the strangest thing!! :

"What is a clearance offer?

* By using clearance stock, we are able to offer you even greater savings
    * These mobile phones are either excess stock or mail order returns
    * These products might have slight cosmetic flaws
    * Each one has been inspected and comes with a full year manufacturers warranty
    * A refurbished phone will come in a different box to the original
    * The box will always include the handset, battery, charger and manual. No other accessories can be guaranteed"

Why the hell did they send me this at the bottom of the e mail......no where in the order did i say i wanted an iphone that may have flaws!!!

I dont get it....someone reassure me please??

2. cperchard thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. iimac macrumors member

went to my store today to get one, they had to order one to be delivered to the store, they had no 16gb so i had to get a 32gb. remember that wasnt just for my store but the whole of cpw.

4. triptyx macrumors member

triptyx

Some folks on another thread (including one claimed ex-employee) were saying that carphone warehouse doesn't have the best ethics and customer service.

Just me relaying what I read, no personal experience with them.

5. cperchard thread starter macrumors 6502a

well i ordered it online....and as i said there was this weird message at the bottom of the e mail about clearance offer and it may have flaws and may not turn up in original box etc.....wtf is that about?