Anyone own a Diztronic case for the 6 plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ramio, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Does anyone own the diztronic for the iPhone 6 plus?. How is it?. Does it have a raised lip?. I have a slim case that I really like but the problem is the lip is really shallow, barely covering the screen. I'm looking for a case that offers good protection without being too bulky. Thanks in advance :)

2. keevok macrumors newbie

I don't have the new iphone but I have had a Diztronic on my 5 since I got it at release and my phone is in perfect condition. I have dropped it more than a couple times and it really seems to keep it safe. Not sure if this helps or not but I will probably be buying another when i pick up the 6!!

cheers,

3. Ramio thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I had the Diztronic too on both my 5 and 5s and it did a really good job at protecting the phone. Ive bought more than one for family members and it could be a hit or miss with Diztronic. If you got one that fits snugly, you're good but on my 5, I got one that was a little loose and to my horror, when I took off the case to sell the phone, the edges were all scratched up. I guess from dirt getting in because of the looseness. Just curious as how big the lip is on the new cases.

4. ZipZap macrumors 603

I have it but won't be using it.

Yes there is a raised lip and it appears like it covers the curved potion of the glass.

A bit slippery.

Will be sending it back as the Apple Leather case is super slim and perfect.

5. Ramio thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Why don't you like it?. If possible, could you please take a pic of the case on the phone showing how deep the lip is.

6. buckethead macrumors newbie

I have it on my 6 and while I love the feel of it I am in search of a new case. There is a sharp raised edge/border/lip that makes it tough to get to the edge at times without moving the case. The feel of the case is perfect though - not slippery (compared to my wifes Tech21), right amount of minimal addition. Just not happy with the edge around it.

Would like to find a case that still protects the front when putting phone face down, but compliments the phones smooth corners.