Anyone own two S4 Apple Watches?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Donnation, May 21, 2019.

1. Donnation macrumors demi-god

Donnation

So I own a S4 Stainless Steel Hermes Apple watch. I won a new Black Stainless Steel for a contest at work and I really like the look of it and was thinking of keeping it. While I have a lot of other brands of watches, I've only had one Apple watch. Anybody have two and just switch them around from time to time? That's what I was thinking of doing but wasn't sure if I was out of my mind in thinking of keeping both.

2. KarimLeVallois macrumors 68000

KarimLeVallois

I used to have two when I had the Series 2, a Hermès and Sports. Used the Hermès for work / nights out and the Sport for the gym. Sold them both when I got my Series 3 though, so only rocking one now.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I had two S3 Apple watches and used them both but it was getting to be a pain changing from one to another. Both sit in the drawer while I wear my SBSS S4.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I used to do this all the time, where I would switch Apple Watches with my black stainless watch and my regular stainless watch, and mix/match bands to contrast the stainless colors. I just think it made it look more unique and there were some days I wanted to wear the black stainless based on what I was wearing and then the regular stainless.

5. omelet1978 macrumors regular

I have the Aluminum Space Gray 44mm Series 4. I’ve thought about getting a second one just with Gold Stainless Steele for going out. However, with AppleCare that would be around $750, so not doing that anytime soon.

However next year when the Series 5 is announced I might get a used Gold SS...

6. GRT89521 macrumors member

GRT89521

S4 Hermès for everyday and a S3 Aluminum cellular for all my exercise and sleeping. I love having two watches.

I had a S2 ceramic before my Hermès.