Anyone Own UE Triple.Fi 10vi Earphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by T-Stex, Feb 3, 2009.

1. T-Stex macrumors 6502

Hey everyone. I've got a pair of Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro earphones, but would love the built-in microphone of the Triple.Fi 10 Earphones. I wanted to see if anyone knew how easy it was to get a replacement cable for these earphones, or possibly help me get one. If anyone could help out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

- Adam

2. wilson2pac macrumors newbie

I do & they are great

My wife bought me a set for my birthday back in June.
    They are a little expensive but the sound quality is mindblowing.
    They are not the most comfortable earphones because they must be inserted fully into your ear to benefit from the sound quality & outside noise isolation.
    I have tried them with the silicone & the foam ear buds. I find the foam gives the best result. I use them with my iPod & have found that you really need to have a high bitrate recording to appreciate the quality. Anything less than 150mb/sec is revealed through the fantastic sound reproduction.
    When I listened to the music I just started smiling from ear to ear. The difference is much better than the upgrade from standard to high definition TV.
    I couldn't wait to listen to all my music again just to hear the revelations that have been missed in normal earphones
    I have compared them to a pair of Bose headphones at the same price.
    The UE blows them away.
    Basically, if you can afford these, you will not be disappointed.