Anyone own Uncommon Deflector case for IP4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sweetbike40, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I'm curious about how this case fits on the phone. Also if they shipped other than UPS. I read they charge $10 to ship. I wrote the company to ask about shipping but haven't heard back from them.

2. corykane macrumors member

I have one for my iPhone 4 but I don't have it with me this weekend to take pics. It is a nice case and I know ilounge has a review of it on their website. It is a really really tight fit. Took me about an hour to get the case off. That is the only thing that I didn't like about it.

I have had the replicase, incase snap case, ifrogz luxe lean, and griffin reveal but the uncommon case is the tightest fitting and the hardest to get off.

I have no flash problems with the case and it is cool that you can customize it the way you want!

3. daemonite macrumors member

If it's anything like my old uncommon iphone 3GS case, it's not meant to be put on and taken off often. Doing so will lead to straight scratches on the back from repeated removal.

4. Sweetbike40 thread starter macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Thank you for the info on it. Maybe I'll pass.

5. Sweetbike40, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010

Sweetbike40 thread starter macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I ended up getting this case. I found a coupon online for 20%off. I ordered it Monday (custom design) and received it Friday. Very fast I think. Quality is very nice. The colors in my design printed correctly. I have an Incase smoke (which I love). This is case is slightly thicker. Feel it adds a bit more protection from a fall because of that. The fit is very tight. I haven't been able to get it off. They give you instructions on how to remove it but I still can't get it off. I'm sure I'll figure a trick. I'll post pics later.

Edit: I figured the trick to getting the case off! Once u figure it out it's easy.

6. name?cant-think macrumors newbie

How do i ge ???

i have an umcommon case for my iPod Touch (IP4)! But i cant get my case off :( Yo said there was a trick, was is it?? :p

----------

I have an iPod Touch(4th Generation) with an umcommon case, but i don't know how to get it off (it is really stiff) :( You said there was a trick! :p
    What is it??