Anyone own WaterField wallet?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by HighLife420, Jan 9, 2011.

1. HighLife420 macrumors 6502a

Just curious guys, since a lot of users here have a waterfield product (i have the suede jacket myself), does anyone own the wallet?

Im considering it, wanted to see anyone that has been using it....i need to get a zipper to hold my "Costanza" wallet together haha...

click here if you dont know what im talking about

2. bern1812 macrumors member

Ive got one. I used it for about a week before I decided I much prefered the tradition bi-fold wallet and went back to my old one. Like all of Waterfield's products it is super high quality, so if you are a fan of zipper wallets I would recommend it.

I just use it to store various items now. It fits condoms well ;)

3. HighLife420 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks for the reply, if you dont mind me asking, what didnt you like about it?

4. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

This is my current wallet, I got it for something ridiculous like 30 bucks, down from 200 or so at a Johnston and Murphy outlet in the area.

This is the only wallet I EVER want to use for the rest of my life, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. If you all know where to find it, let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

is it the design or that exact wallet?

6. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

/threadjacked, sorry about that, but didn't feel like making my own "where can I find this wallet" thread.

7. bern1812 macrumors member

I just didn't like having to unzip it to get everything out. I felt like a traditional wallet was easier to get things out of as wel, because cards are generally cascaded, rather than just stacked together. If I carried a bag I think it would be a good choice because it actually closes, unlike a traditional wallet. I'm not a carrier of change either, so I didn't really need a zipper wallet. I mostly got it just to try it out when I ordered another case, because shipping was flat rate