Anyone owns and use a Android Phone + iPad Combo?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by alertstocks, Feb 16, 2014.

1. alertstocks macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

Firstly, sorry for upping a long ago thread. But I have an idea that is related to the discussion and hope I can get your feedback.

Looking for a copy of beta testers for my app that was borned from my own need.

I am a dual platform guy. I use a Samsung S4 mini (never liked big phones) and the newest iPad Mini Retina. I use my iPad mainly for all the variation of wonderful apps that feel better on iOS. The phone well is just a phone. (messaging, calling, emails). On weekends, on short walks, I take only my iPad out.

But as a dual platform guy, I started to miss my Phone calls and messages when I am on my iPad. I like to keep my phone plugged in charging because Android phones have worse battery life somehow.

So I had an idea to copy my Android Notifications to my iPad. I am in the ideas stage so if you have the same problem as me, would you like to sign up for the beta?

http://www.strikingly.com/copydroid

2. Semp1 macrumors newbie

I had always used an iphone until this year when I switched to an htc one and then a note 3. It's a horrible combo. Guess what I did? I bought a 5s for full price just so I didn't have to deal with it any more. But as a tablet if you don't care about the apple Eco system like I do then yes the ipad is leaps and bounds ahead of the nexus 7 and any note tablet available. And the amazon kindle although good who wants to be restricted to only the amazon store. If you get your idea going it might be worth a look for some.