Anyone picked up the Bestand 2 in 1 dock yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CasuallyDressed, Apr 5, 2018.

1. CasuallyDressed macrumors 6502

CasuallyDressed

This one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078K829PW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_M2DXAb8AR3DJ2

Saw the aluminium colour one pop up about a week ago, and have been waiting for the grey one. Seems to answer my call for a wireless iPhone charger with a watch charger attached. Anyone picked one up yet? Looking for any opinions. Usually I like to Youtube these kinds of things but there are very few videos about this one. For £37 figured I’d put a little research into it first!

[​IMG]

2. dgravo macrumors member

I have had it for over a month and it works perfectly so far. I picked it up from Amazon.

3. mbhforum, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018

mbhforum macrumors 6502a

I picked one up from Amazon and sent it back. It wasn’t bad and I actually liked it, but I like my Apple Watch charger horizontal as opposed to vertical as I found it a little challenging to place the Watch on the charger. Also, I was concerned with several reviews on Amazon who claimed the unit broke after awhile.

I have since picked up a Nytstnd Trio 1and love it! It’s not cheap, but handmade and looks so nice with my furniture. Cable management is really well done.

[​IMG]

https://nytstnd.com/

4. Precursor macrumors 6502a

Precursor

Link to that clock please? :)

5. mbhforum macrumors 6502a

That’s an Echo Spot...

6. Precursor macrumors 6502a

Precursor

oh wow! been so out of touch with non-apple products lol

7. mbhforum macrumors 6502a

The Echo Spot is a great nightstand clock. Highly recommend it. I just picked up the stand for it too.

8. Precursor macrumors 6502a

Precursor

Yeah I read quite a bunch of reviews on Amazon, looks like an amazing product! I wish Apple had come up with something like that before and integrated it to Apple ecosystem