Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
Hey, I've been thinking of picking up Toast 10, but I haven't really seen any threads on it. I have Toast 7, and was wondering it was worth upgrading. Also if anyone got the Pro version, how are the additional apps... are they any good at all?

I think I'll probably just upgrade anyways, it just be nice to hear what someone using it thinks.

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
Hey, I've been thinking of picking up Toast 10, but I haven't really seen any threads on it. I have Toast 7, and was wondering it was worth upgrading. Also if anyone got the Pro version, how are the additional apps... are they any good at all?

I think I'll probably just upgrade anyways, it just be nice to hear what someone using it thinks.

I'm on Toast 8 and have not seen one single reason to upgrade at all. The new features in 9 and 10 are a joke. Stick with 7 unless there is one feature you can absolutely not live without.

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
I'm on Toast 8 and have not seen one single reason to upgrade at all. The new features in 9 and 10 are a joke. Stick with 7 unless there is one feature you can absolutely not live without.

They do seem to release new versions pretty quickly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.