Anyone plan on waiting at partridge creek apple store??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrskullfreak, Sep 10, 2014.

1. mrskullfreak macrumors 6502a

mrskullfreak

Am thinking about waiting in line anyone around this store interested in doing the same?

2. cymolia macrumors 6502a

There will be plenty of iphones this time around, i dont see a reason waiting in line

3. mrskullfreak thread starter macrumors 6502a

mrskullfreak

Really? am thinking the opposite theres never enough

4. Phone Junky macrumors 6502a

Bought my 5S there 7 months ago. There was no line. :D

5. riekl macrumors member

There is a 0.0% chance of you getting an iphone 6 without waiting in line (assuming you want it on launch day). The demand for the 6 and especially the 6+ is enormous. The 5s was an incremental upgrade, demand was low, this is the iphone people have been waiting years for. Demand so far is DOUBLE that of the iphone 5 based on preorders and the iphone 5 sold out in stores also before noon.

6. legioxi macrumors 6502a

I go to a local Verizon store in the area. I always show up 45min before they open (8AM is opening) and I'm usually number 1-10 in line. At least this is what I did for the 5 and 5s. I preordered the 6 this year though.

I imagine Apple Stores at PC, Somerset, and Twelve Oaks are all packed with people, no way I could waltz up 45min early and have a good spot.

7. iCore24 macrumors 6502

iCore24

I think that would be your best chance. Forget Somerset for sure and the rest of the mall stores.

8. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

On Sunday I was able to preorder a silver iPhone 6 128gb for in store pickup at Somerset on launch day (9/19). I'd suggest checking Somerset store for in store pickup through Apples site and you might get lucky depending on the model you want.