Anyone Planning On Getting A Android Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Brett1203, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

Now that Android watches will start working with the iPhone's, do any of you plan on getting one? I personally love my Apple Watch, and will keep wearing it but I just might get the Moto 360 2 or one of the new LG's in the next few months. Just the watch faces alone they offer are beautiful and I wouldn't mind having a round watch so I can change it up.

I am actually shocked Apple approved the Android Wear app, this will give Apple some serious competition now.

2. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

Nope. Don't like Android Wear and I don't want to be limited on how my smart watch can interact with my phone.

Also, I don't think Android Wear with iOS hurts the Apple Watch so much as it hurts the Pebble. How can it compete for iOS users now?

3. mwinget macrumors member

I actually tried one of the new Pebble's and returned it within two weeks. It's a horrid piece of junk that doesn't do 1/2 of what my Apple Watch does nearly as well.

4. Mac2me macrumors 6502a

Wouldn't even give it a second thought. While I have liked a round watch face, I'm use to my Apple Watch now and have no desire for any Android product that works with my iPhone. Even if I didn't already have my watch, I would still go for the whole Apple experience because no matter how you look at it they are meant to work together. I don't really care what specs they have either. Have no desire for a watch from Apple or others that makes phone calls so that aspect is a non-starter for me.