Anyone playing Sky Force 2014?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Jessica Lares, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Currently on the second stage. I like that it's not pushy like some of the other free-to-play games. Plus, the graphics are awesome. Highly recommend.

2. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Me. LOVE it. It's fantastic. Bought the star doubler IAP but not the other ones (particularly not the consumable 5000 stars.) Indeed IAP isn't really needed for progress - as soon as you can "grind" on Hard or Insane levels, you'll earn 500+ stars for each (re-)completed level.

3. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

Great game. I just made it to stage 3. Very challenging and engaging shmup. :D

4. Jessica Lares thread starter macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I'm still trying to get to stage 3, hahaha.

Think I'm going to buy some IAP to support the developers too. Have some of their other stuff too.

5. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

You have to get at least a thousand stars to unlock the IAPs.

6. taptic macrumors 65816

taptic

That's weird... sounds like the opposite of what a free-to-play game would do...

Currently I can't get past stage 3. :mad: ...replaying levels to get all those fancy upgrades. xD

7. Jessica Lares thread starter macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

A thousand stars isn't hard to get. You can easily get like 80 per play. But that's pretty cool that you can't buy them to begin with.

8. DonBage macrumors newbie

Does anyone reached stage 05? I'm struggling with the submarine laser at the beginning that makes you vulnerable without being able to shoot back. Any tips of how to surpass the submarine?

9. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

That's where I'm at as well. I can't seem to avoid the submarine blast. I've noticed that you can't equip the shield either at the beginning of stage 5. :confused:

Does anyone here know? Touch Arcade is currently down so I can't ask them. :eek:

10. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

How's everybody doing with the game? I made it to stage 7. Extremely difficult, anyone else? :D

11. Jessica Lares thread starter macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Wow! Stage 7! How's the boss? Or have you not made it to the boss yet? Hahaha. :D I haven't touched it in awhile. Lots of things going on in my personal life at the moment.

12. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

The boss is insanely difficult. I can't beat him until I'm more upgraded. :eek:

13. Ritchiemark33 macrumors newbie

I need friends for the game can u find people for me.please

14. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

What's your Gamecenter name? Add me if you want. Knockworstface. :D

I play this game as much as I can. I love it. :D

15. Jessica Lares thread starter macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Question - Does anyone know what counts as an enemy? I know the ships and the big planes that are flying past, but how about those smaller green and red ones?

16. Knockworstface macrumors regular

Knockworstface

Everything is an enemy except the little red guys that you rescue and sometimes you'll see a little green circle with the name of a friend who's playing the game but died.....you rescue that like you would the little red guys with the flashing punctuation symbols when flying over those guys.

17. jamyute macrumors newbie

hey everyone, I know i'm late but does anyone know what the "Hidden" achievement in game center is?? I just can't figure it out. :(