Anyone Preorder with Apple app Yet!?

jcsquid3692

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
Just wondering if anyones gotten to do the Early Preorder on the X yet..? iPhone Program Customers Only

SR42

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Theres no such thing as early pre order. Upgrade program people were just allowed to get pre-approved, allowing them to save time when pre orders go live.
It would be pretty messed up for apple to allow them to order hours earlier, for someone pretty much leasing a phone vs all of us who are paying full price.

Reactions: ssrij

jcsquid3692

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
Theres no such thing as early pre order. Upgrade program people were just allowed to get pre-approved, allowing them to save time when pre orders go live.
It would be pretty messed up for apple to allow them to order hours earlier, for someone pretty much leasing a phone vs all of us who are paying full price.
I think your able to do the full Upgrade

Attachments

Jimpilot

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2014
No
If think think paying full price is more profitable for Apple, you need to rediscover economics.

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
I think your able to do the full Upgrade
No you aren't, it says "get a head start on your upgrade". You can get pre approved for a certain model but you have to finish it when preorders go live. It's the same pre approval processes that they had for the 8/+

Last edited:

jcsquid3692

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
No you aren't, it says "get a head start on your upgrade". You can get pre approved for a certain model but you have to finish it when preorder go live. It's the same pre approval processes that they had for the 8/+
Oh ok then i was misunderstood