Anyone Purchase iP4 From ATT Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lilmarky03, Jul 12, 2010.

1. lilmarky03 macrumors newbie

...if so, how long did it take your order to arrive? The salesperson said 2-7 days, but she was also the one who fed me a whole lot of other mistruths about ip4.

I hope it doesn't take long though!

2. felixthea macrumors newbie

I did a direct fulfillment through an AT&T store and they said 7-10 days. I ordered it on the 6th, so I'm hoping to get it sometime this week.

3. scsuperfan macrumors newbie

4. lilmarky03 thread starter macrumors newbie

Awesome...hopefully, I'll have mine by Thurs.! That would be a great weekend treat.

5. Matt-ATC macrumors newbie

ordered on the 30th and its still not here :confused:

getting pretty ridiculous waiting for it....

6. badpinoy macrumors regular

i would say it takes about a week. but some people might get their phone sooner. i'm assuming that is because people have backed out of the iphone once it came in.

7. felixthea macrumors newbie

Anyone know how soon you get the "pick up your iphone" email/call once its marked as shipped on AT&T's Order Status page?

8. austinguy23 macrumors 6502a

7 Calendar Days

Picked mine up from an ATT store today...was told it would take 5-7 business days and it took exactly 5 business days. It seems I got it a lot faster than those who are ordering directly from Apple.

No issues with my phone, by the way...very happy w/ it.

9. cfernandes macrumors regular

cfernandes

Ordered my phone last Wednesday and I still haven't gotten it in the mail :mad::mad:

10. austinguy23 macrumors 6502a

lol...well give 'em a couple more days...also, check the FedEx tracking to get an indication of how close it is. You should have gotten an e-mail from ATT w/ the tracking #.

11. Bepps1976 macrumors newbie

Purchased Instore on Saturday July 10th

It would seem that the backorder/shipment results vary from location to location. I am in GA near Atlanta. I am hoping that it will not take very long for order fulfillment. I made the mistake of purchasing another phone which will remain nameless. Otherwise, I probably would have my Iphone by now. :apple:

12. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

Fast!

I ordered mine in a corp. store on 6/29, was told it would take 2-3 weeks, but got it on 7/07. :)

13. zkaudio macrumors member

There is an entire multi-page thread dedicated to this lol