Anyone purchased from?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by pvmacguy, May 4, 2010.

1. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

Anyone purchased from tycromedia.com? I came across them looking for a certain desk chair and ended up placing an order from them. It shows they have it in stock but the status of my order says ETA may 15th. I sent them an email this morning asking why such a long ETA of may 15th and its kinda vague so I'm not sure if that shipping date or when it should arrive to my house. They still haven't replied to my email with an answer to my question. Has anyone else ordered from them??

2. SDub90 macrumors 6502a

ETA is an estimate of when it'll arrive at your door. May 15th is only 9 business days from now. Depending on the shipping service - that seems fairly reasonable to me (if you went the cheap route with the delivery) especially for something as bulky as a chair.

UPS ground usually takes 8-10 business days from California to my place even for something small.

What shipping method did you choose? Where are they from and where are you located?

3. pvmacguy thread starter macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

They only offered one shipping method and it was $4.99 for ground shipping. The company is based out of new york so I'm also on east coast usually ground shipping doesn't take almost 2 weeks to get here in north florida.

4. cjmabry macrumors newbie

cjmabry

Keep in mind they may not factor in location when determining the ETA. I've had many situations where items were received MUCH faster just because the seller played it safe and listed the maximum days to expect so buyers would not complain. I'd say if you're on the east coast you'll get it in around 3 - 4.