Carrier Anyone purchased gold iPhone fro ATT Premier recently

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mytakeontech, Oct 23, 2013.

1. mytakeontech macrumors 6502a

My order has been placed on Monday and the shipping estimate is Nov 28th to Dec 18th 2013. :eek:

That's crazy. I wish I could just pick the phone from Apple Store but this order is placed by employer so it looks like don't have any option that wait.

2. emilonrails macrumors newbie

Gold iPhone 5s AT&T business account

My employer ordered the gold 5s for me. Order placed Oct 1st. Still waiting.:rolleyes:

3. techstyle macrumors member

techstyle

My order was placed on October 20th (Gold 64) same shipping information as you but frankly they can take all the time in the world. Battlefield, COD and life i don't have a problem waiting. :D

4. rexhunt macrumors newbie

I submitted my order for AT&T 32G Gold on September 20, though by the time it went through all the approvals it took until September 25th before AT&T Premier Acknowledged the order.

Current Delivery is showing as 11/04/13 through 11/22/13

5. mytakeontech thread starter macrumors 6502a

Okay so looks like good news here:

My ATT Premier order has been shipped today!!

It was showing estimated delivery date of Nov 28th - Dec 18th when the order was placed on 21st Oct.

But today I got an email that the order has been shipped. :D

6. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

I ordered a 32GB gold 5s for my son on 10/19. As of last night it was showing a "Processing" with delivery at 11/27-12/17. I'll check again after I post this.

EDIT: Still says "Preparing to ship" "Expected delivery date - 11/27-12-17"

7. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

that is so crazy. up until now it's still more than a month of wait. cancel it and just check your iPhone 5S stock in your area using THIS URL TRACKER to buy your iPhone. i am assuming that stock will stabilize but i guess not. this is exactly what my complain is. they never learn from past experiences. every single iPhone release, there's always stock issue. iPad mini 2 is coming and from the look of it, another stock issue. oh well. it is what it is.

----------

wow. amazing how slow they deliver.

----------

good. hopefully it's the same for everyone who ordered online.

8. emilonrails macrumors newbie

My 32g gold 5s (AT&T Premier) finally shipped last night. Ordered October 1st.

I almost cancelled out of frustration. Hang in there![​IMG]

9. EDF macrumors member

Ordered 9/27.
    Hoping to get a shipping email this week.
    It was a 64 GB gold.

10. GallagherJ macrumors newbie

Has anyone ordered from the regular AT&T site? I have been waiting to order a gold 64 for a good amount of time now and was wondering if anyone has done so recently and what your status is.