anyone read any updates on Cinema 24"

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Getitdone007, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Getitdone007 macrumors newbie

I have been searching for a while and cant find any new info. i own a 24" ACD and i use it with my iMac. but i have a white macbook that i would also like to connect it to .. has anyone heard any news on a ANYTHING to Mini Display port adapter.. also i would like to use it on my PC i heard by using the MAC version of the GeForce 120 gt video card, that u can install that on a pc with the Vista drivers and use the monitor on your pc.. has anyone had any experience with that? I mean the card does have windows drivers and it is a pcie 2 slot card, so i assume it would work.. please let me know anything .. THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. MVApple macrumors 6502a

I think the ACD has very limited appeal on this time because of the price point and the lack of connectivity. Only people with very new computers can even use it so I think you're going to have a tough time trying to find someone who has done this.

I wish you the best. I've had some questions on the display as I'm thinking of getting it and it hasn't been easy getting an answer. Good luck.