Anyone receive their Pre-ordered 3gs Agent 18 Eco-Case yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bbydon, Jul 23, 2009.

1. bbydon macrumors 6502a

Anyone receive their Pre-ordered 3gs Agent 18 Eco-Case yet?

2. imacdane macrumors newbie

3. bbydon thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. imacdane macrumors newbie

I like it a lot. I had the Agent 18 Eco Slider for the original iPhone, so I was sure that this one would be good as well. There are rubber pads on the inside of the case to prevent it from scratching the phone, which was important to me. The material on the outside has a good feel to it, but it is hard to explain. It's not slippery, but it's also not sticky either. Also there is a strip of rubber that runs along each side for added grip. The volume and sleep/wake buttons are covered, but I haven't found them to be any more difficult to push unlike some other cases. The case does reveal some of the chrome bezel around the phone, which I like but others may not be fond of. So far I've really enjoyed it. Also, they included a little stand thing that allows you to sit it on a table or something in landscape mode for watching movies. It's pretty cool but I imagine I will lose it soon. I don't have a camera with me right now but I can post pictures later if you would like.

5. bbydon thread starter macrumors 6502a

I had the original as well.... So i was seeing if it was more like it or different.
    I saw the rubber grip things and didn't really like those bt went ahead and ordered it anyway. Hopefully nwill get it soon. I traded in my old agent 18 to get half off. Glad you like it! It might be nice to see pics when you have a chance. Thanks for the review it helped me order it.

6. lavinci macrumors 6502

I just found out about the ecoshield slider thanks to this thread. Thanks OP!

I am trading in my power support air jacket to get half off too. I had the original ecoshield for the 2G and adored it. Hopefully, I'll like this also. But, yeah, those rubber sides are bothering me a bit. Looking for pics soon!