Anyone regret their iPhone 6 decision?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JD84, Sep 12, 2014.

1. JD84 macrumors 6502

I have been wondering to myself if I should have bought the gold instead of the silver? I ordered the iPhone 6+ in 64GB Silver. I like the Gold color but was unsure of it I have a silver iPhone 5 now, husband says he thinks the silver will look better with my pink cases lol.

Does anyone else here have second thoughts or wish they ordered a different color size etc?

2. menist macrumors regular

menist

I order a silver Iphone 6, rethinking should of gotten gold. :confused:

3. pragmatous macrumors 65816

Such a girl :p

I'm sure it'll look pretty and it'll be fine. Relax and enjoy your phone is what I say.

Make a decision and don't worry about it. I chose the iphone 6 128GB space grey one. I'm not looking back and I plan on keeping this phone for awhile.

4. JD84 thread starter macrumors 6502

That's how I have been feeling myself lol. Ahh I am pregnant and confused already having to many choices for a phone doesn't help. Lol

----------

My husband tells me to relax everyday lol. It's very hard to haha.
    :apple:

5. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

I'm anxious about having bought the 6 Plus. I'm in the minority it seems: I'm actually pretty okay with the iPhone 5s screen size. I'm buying the next gen model for the features: faster LTE, VoLTE, NFC, 128GB storage size. And the 6 Plus I'm buying because of the bigger battery and optical image stabilization on the camera. The screen size is actually a negative for me, but I figured I'd be fine with it.

Now, I'm not so sure. *shrug*

Second issue: Color. I bought an iPhone 5 in black, and hated the scuffs and scratches showing so obviously on it. So the 5s I got in silver/white because scuffs and scratches would be better hidden (turned out I was right about that). This time around I ordered Space Grey, but I'm worried it'll be the same story as the black all over again.

Still, I'm not going to mess with my order on these points, only to have to wait longer. I chose the 6 Plus, and I chose Space Grey, so I'm sticking to it, and we'll see what happens.

6. JD84 thread starter macrumors 6502

It's good to know I am not the only one then lol

7. tb12 macrumors newbie

Should have just made your decision easier and gotten the Space Gray like me :p

8. JD84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Lol my husband got the space grey. I hate not knowing what I want sucks being a woman lol.

9. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

wanted a silver iPhone 6 64GB.
    ordered a silver iPhone 6 64GB.

10. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

You people have had weeks to decide about the color. WTF.

I can't believe how people here want other to help them make some of the choices questioned here. What happen to being able to make choices by yourself.

I guess the union run educational system is missing what is important. How will you get though life?

11. maybeiloveyou macrumors member

I got a silver plus but part of me is still thinking about space gray...

12. tb12 macrumors newbie

Have you ever seen a gold iPhone in person? My aunt has the gold 5s but the color looks kinda dull to me. The silver ones are beautiful. The reason I got the space gray is because I like to go black on black with the phone and case :cool:

13. ibcj macrumors member

Only the decision to wake up at 3am and spend 2.5 hours trying to order. :rolleyes:
    I should have just done the store lineup like the iphone 5 launch. It worked out then, but the limited supply rumors of the 6+ had me up early. :)

14. JD84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Briefly I heard the 5S was more of a yellowish gold. Idk

15. LostMyiPhone macrumors 6502

Well, it's obvious who wears the FABULOUS pants around your house!

16. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I ordered the iPhone 6+ 128GB.

I should have gotten the smaller iPhone with less battery and storage...

Yeah. :confused:

17. djake80 macrumors member

No regrets at all. Got a silver 6+ 64GB. Black shows too many scuffs/fingerprints, gold I think is just plain ugly, and the best upside...I finally get to sell my Note 3. I can't even begin to describe how much paying full price will be worth it for a camera that actually works well. Oh and all the other benefits lol

18. JD84 thread starter macrumors 6502

What color?

19. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

I had to black iPhones then a white and back to black or space grey as they call it now. I don't think I regret it at all but till I see the phones in person I won't really know.

20. LostMyiPhone macrumors 6502

shouldn't be hard to offload that....

21. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Nah, I agree with your husband, the silver will look amazing with those pink cases! Enjoy.

22. Taco1933 macrumors 6502

I won't be 100% sold on the plus until it gets here. I think I'd have more doubts if I had gotten the 4.7 though.

23. Paul S macrumors regular

Wanted the 6+ 64GB in Space Gray, but wasn't available at 2AM PDT. No silver, either. Contemplated getting the 128GB Space Gray, but ended up ordering the gold 64GB. No regrets, as it will be covered with the Spigen case I just ordered.