anyone remember the camera app from mwsf?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by veeco3110, Jul 10, 2008.

1. veeco3110 macrumors 6502

veeco3110

anyone remember the app that the one guy was using when they first debuted 2.0? he opened a picture and then gave it some photobooth effects and then shook the phone to get it back to normal? im a dork and want that SOOO bad and cant seem to find it in the app store or in 2.0...anyone know where it is or what happened to it?

2. aerospace macrumors 6502a

dont know but i'll bump for ya, sounds interesting.

there is an app for jailbrake that zooms in, its digital zoom of course, but can be useful. Hopefully someone incorporates that.

3. hellodon macrumors 6502

Yeah I remember that. It was pretty cool. Don't remember what it was called...but I know there are supposed to be a few apps like that where you can mess with your photos so it's probably somewhere or will be soon...along with others.

4. veeco3110 thread starter macrumors 6502

veeco3110

i just found it. when they debuted 2.0 they were showing what the SDK was capable of. so apple wrote a program real fast called touch fx where you can pretty much use photobooth effects on pictures via multi touch.

can someone pleeeeeeeeeease come out with this program!!!!

5. veeco3110 thread starter macrumors 6502

veeco3110

plasq llc has some similar features for those who are interested....thanks for the lightning fast posts guys