Anyone remove a glAss protector to a normal one

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Jan 12, 2013.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

Jun 9, 2008
    Wondering if anyone took of their glass protector for a normal s teen shield or for no screen shield at all ? I'm starting to dislike the thickness
  2. CarlCoxx macrumors newbie

Jan 2, 2013
    dont do it... you'll regret it. nothing beats glass and you dont have to replace it unless you break it
  3. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

Apr 27, 2010
    Had mine for months now and I love it. You'll regret taking it off once you use a normal screen protector.
  4. zooby macrumors 6502a

Feb 2, 2008
    I was so tempted to go with a glass protector but I don't know... the thickness definitely threw me off. It just seems odd to protect glass with glass. I've never had a scratch on any of my iPhones so I figured I'd go with a simple screen protector. If I had kids who always borrowed my phone or something then I would have definitely gone with the glass protector, but I've always been pretty careful with mine.
  5. bananataffy macrumors member

Dec 18, 2012
    i'm assuming people who are bothered by the "thickness" of glass screen protectors don't use cases because protectors like the BG Pure adds a comparably negligible amount of thickness to the phone...much less heft than what a case adds. to me, the added protection, clarity, and the texture which feels 10x better than plastic makes it a no-brainer.