I have the black 16gb - bought at the apple store. Screen appears to be ok - not yellow (at least compared against my old first gen). Vibrate switch has a slight - not awful - rattle when in vibrate mode. In standard mode it holds pretty solid. I've seen the other threads here and it seems like those people who have tried to return them have had little luck - either been told that it's "within spec" or that the swapped out one had the problem as well (and maybe a yellow screen). I don't want to go in and start some big argument with the mac genius over it if that's what it's going to come down to. I figured I would take a wait and see attitude if it gets worse, then go in. It does bug me a bit, but it's not that bad. What I'm wondering is if I am in a better position now to take it back (1 week old) or waiting for a month or so?