Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

siddhartha

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2008
Northern Virgina
Yes.

I had Windows 8, then 8.1, and then forced the upgrade to Windows 10. Had troubles with drivers for a while until Apple updated their bootcamp drivers, and now it works well. Windows 10 is actually a very nice OS, and I don't mind using it. Works well for Steam games.

I'm happy with it. Performance is great on a 5k iMac, though their screen drivers only support it going to 4k. Fine for me.

fathergll

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
Yes.

I had Windows 8, then 8.1, and then forced the upgrade to Windows 10. Had troubles with drivers for a while until Apple updated their bootcamp drivers, and now it works well. Windows 10 is actually a very nice OS, and I don't mind using it. Works well for Steam games.

I'm happy with it. Performance is great on a 5k iMac, though their screen drivers only support it going to 4k. Fine for me.

Perfect. 4K is fine for me. As long as the OS itself scales well at 4k. I just installed el capitan which blows away Yosemite but Im itching for Windows 10.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.