Anyone say screw it

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Halamire, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Halamire macrumors regular

Halamire

And went and waited in line and got a 6? Cause I did I'm not waiting until Halloween for my 6+ so I just added a new line. Got the 6 cause everywhere I went in Nebraska didn't have 6+'s.
    Now that I have the 6 in my hands it's just barely one hand usable. And the 6+ looks like a monster. And was even bigger than my hands and I have huge hands.

2. HenryDJP macrumors 603

Well good on ya. My 6 Plus will be delivered on October 10th. I have an iPhone 4S. I've waited this long, I can wait another month. Not gonna settle for second best just because I don't feel like waiting a bit longer.

3. Halamire thread starter macrumors regular

Halamire

I shattered my 5S last night so I couldn't wait. Att still gave me 300 for it so I was yeah might as well

4. LaynieGorilla macrumors 6502

I actually was thinking about going back tonight after going from store to store this morning. Theres no many regular 6's its ridiculous. Besides if I buy from Apple I can always exchange free of charge if a Six plus one comes in to the store this weekend.

5. hallidc macrumors 6502

hallidc

I had in my head that I wasn't going to upgrade to the next gen iPhone this year.. Last night I found out the Apple Stores in Canada would be selling the 6/6+ contract free and unlocked. I walked into the Apple Store around 1pm, and had the iPhone 6 in hand within 5 minutes of arriving.

6. Señor macrumors 6502

Señor

7. Halamire thread starter macrumors regular

Halamire

Like my plan was to get this and when my 6+ came in give my mom the 6 and keep the 6+. But now that I've held the 6+ in my hands in starting to regret the plus decision.

8. JDfromMA macrumors newbie

9. HenryDJP macrumors 603

WOW! AT&T hooked you up with a great deal. Well that worked out all the way around for you. Right on! :)

10. Korican100 macrumors 6502a

Korican100

i will feel sorry when I have my 6+ and I see out in public someone holding a regular 6. It will be hilarious. I might feel sorry for them. Might.

11. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Were you able to apply the $300 to the purchase or are they sending you a promo card?

----------

Are there a lot of other iPhone users in your elementary school?

12. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

while the 6 is as amazing as the 6+... if you settle now, you would always wonder what could've been if you see someone with a 6+ down the road.

13. libu macrumors member

libu

I got a 6 Plus today, 10th in line at high-traffic LA store.

My estimate is the store had around 50 6+, though could have been less.

14. burgman macrumors 68000

burgman

Still just as big, Still can't replace an iPad, Still won't fit into the cubbie on my Motorcycle to connect to sound system. What might have been is I avoided the frustration.

15. Halamire thread starter macrumors regular

Halamire

16. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

Is everyone just ordering whatever and then return it later?

17. mmomega macrumors 68030

mmomega

I didn't and I'm glad I have it and the wait is over.... I don't like waiting.:p

and the ATT Next deal is fairly close to a "delayed out of contract price".

Walk in the store, got 6+ 128GB, paid taxes on the price of the phone, walk out.

Now I have to pay $39.95 for 2 months then I can pay off the phone and have it unlocked if I choose to at that time. It comes out to just under $10 more than a straight buy outright option.

$958.80 vs $949