Anyone see this report on BGR about July 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigwayne3000, Jul 3, 2010.

1. bigwayne3000 macrumors regular

I didnt see any posts concerning this report I saw on BGR so figured I'd post it.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010...-early-for-second-iphone-4-launch-on-the-7th/

As you can all see from the url link, supposedly Apple is stockpiling shipments they are currently recieving so that they can sell them on a 2nd "launch" day on the 7th. What do you all think about this? I am on the priority list at my local Apple Store but I was thinking of going to ATT and just ordering it from them and getting it shipped to me since I feel like the 2 weeks or so itll take would still be faster than waiting for the Apple Store. However, if this is true than I remain hopefull that I will receive that elusive email concerning my iPhone 4.

2. vegastime macrumors regular

Doesn't make sense to me, as stores have been getting stock. I got the email today, that my phone is available for pickup. Plus I already purchased a phone at an Apple store after launch day.

3. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Unless this "launch" includes white ones, I don't really care.

4. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

You better get down there quick...I've heard the return lines are wrapped around the buildings stretching for miles...over 1,000,000+ angry iP4 owners all returning their flawed iP4's....:eek:

5. bigwayne3000 thread starter macrumors regular

All valid points. Just posted it, thought it may interest some people. I havent gotten my email yet and I'm trying to decide whether or not I should just go to an ATT store and order it or just continue waiting it out.

6. Amnesia87 macrumors 6502

The number of ppl returning their phones is probably under like 5,000...

Walk in an apple store and see how many ppl are buying the phone, and then see how many are returning it...

7. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Yeah...obviously my lack of a sarc tag was my bad...:)