Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nickkrumors

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
The website and the iStockNow sites all say no stock on hand, but I was wondering if any of you who have gotten to the stores have found that they actually do have stock to walk up and purchase?

I'm picking up my wife's preordered watch later today and really would like to grab one as well (I know I know, should have preordered)

Thanks!

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Oct 17, 2010
The website and the iStockNow sites all say no stock on hand, but I was wondering if any of you who have gotten to the stores have found that they actually do have stock to walk up and purchase?

I'm picking up my wife's preordered watch later today and really would like to grab one as well (I know I know, should have preordered)

Thanks!
I drove by the Apple store earlier today and they have sport models but no stainless steel models for walk-ins

ILowry82

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2014
Showed up at 7am at the Sacramento store. They had plenty. Currently in line for a 44mm SS Space Black

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
None here or at least showing online. I am curious though as the rumors of the sport being readily available but not showing on the website.

Arpnee

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
They have some in stock at the store I’m waiting but they haven’t taken anyone from the line for 45 minutes now.

nickkrumors

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Thanks everyone. This gives me hope ha. Sure wish the website was up to date but I understand. Also wish my appointment wasn't until 4 pm

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Fort Worth Texas Store had Milanese Loop SS Models in Silver & Black at 8am. Not many though. No SS sports band models were shipped there so I had to go Milanese loop. I was 2nd in line.

Not sure about aluminum models.

dsr2

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2013
Me! Wondered over to my local one in NJ for a new case, asked if they had any in stock and walked out with the smaller, grey cellular model. No line at all, plenty of people to help.

iPad pro

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2015
Me! Wondered over to my local one in NJ for a new case, asked if they had any in stock and walked out with the smaller, grey cellular model. No line at all, plenty of people to help.
What store was this? I live in Nj too

Jeremy3292

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2012
Greenville, SC store opened at 8am today. I showed up at 12pm, small line outside. I was able to get my Apple Watch S4 40mm GPS only. They had a lot of watches still in stock 4+ hours after opening but not everything obviously. Waited in the line for 30 minutes or so until I was able to checkout with an Apple employee. Very pleased.

Porterhouse

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2011
USA
Yes! I had an appointment for a 3:10 battery change, and when they checked me in, I asked if they had any watches. I was shown the list, and the 40mm gold SS was on it!

So I have the box right beside me, but since I don’t have my phone, I can’t set it up yet.

RY∆N

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2015
Just stopped by the Century City (los angeles) Apple store and they had a couple watches in stock. A small line outside but seemed like it was moving. No SG aluminum tho.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.