Anyone selling 1st Gen speck pixelskin hd for ip4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by johnsonxray, Aug 21, 2011.

1. johnsonxray macrumors member

anyone seliing the old version of pixelskin hd? the one with the keychain camera hole, not the revised version with oval shape camera hole..please drop a message here..new or used doesn't matter!
    [​IMG]

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I might have one at home (at work now so I'm not sure). Send me a PM if you're still looking for one and I'll let you know.

3. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

Did you check eBay and Amazon? There's probably a ton on there. For cheap too.

4. johnsonxray thread starter macrumors member

still looking =( nah no luck on ebay or amazon, all selling only the revised version

5. thespazz macrumors 6502a

I have the oval version with the very hard plastic..

6. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

7. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I've always heard that the buttons were more difficult on the first gen version.

8. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

The first gen one caused problems with the flash. Then Speck scored a deal with apple to provide cases for the free case program, but they made a cheap version with hard plastic with buttons you could not press. You want a third gen - prefect case and has oval camera cut out.

9. JimBrown1 macrumors newbie

JimBrown1

Hey domrevans.You are welcomed to have 3rd Gen cases but speck have made its cases more superior now. The Tough Shell ($50) is tough, durable, and versatile. It features three reinforced layers of protection and a detachable holster with a rotating clip that can also be used to prop up your iPhone 4 as a viewing stand. The comes in black, with grey accents—perfect for wearing with a business or elegant dress without being too conspicuous and flashy.