Anyone still getting this usage error on watchOS 2?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dictoresno, Sep 22, 2015.

1. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I was getting this on the GM build (13S343) and now again on the release 13S344. I'm using an iPhone 6 on 9.1 PB 1. I know it started working again after a re-pair, but after charging back up again, usage data won't load. And before anyone suggests the obvious, yes the watch and phone are connected via BT and wifi.

[​IMG]

2. gbailey141 macrumors member

gbailey141

Yes I still have this message. I have re-paired the phone to the watch but it makes no difference.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I had this issue once, and I turned off wifi and it worked. I'm not sure if that was a coincidence or what but I've not run into the problem on LTE.

4. OriginalClone macrumors 6502

OriginalClone

I had the same problem as you, in addition to several more things not working. iPhone 6 9.1. Same watchOS build to newest build. I reset my watch and re-paired it, starting from scratch and the issue is gone.

5. yorkie_pudding macrumors member

yorkie_pudding

I have iOS 9.1 also but my watch says there is NO update available...I am stuck on 1.01.....any ideas??

6. dictoresno thread starter macrumors 601

dictoresno

I guess I'll try to repair again

7. dictoresno thread starter macrumors 601

dictoresno

If we re-pair but restore from backup does the issue persist? I don't wanna start as new.

8. dictoresno thread starter macrumors 601

dictoresno

Restored from backup after re-pair and still have the issue. When I was on the GM, I restored from backup and it was temporarily fixed but eventually reverted back. This time, it won't work at all. Anyone else??

9. Hatton920 macrumors regular

I have this too and tried setting up as new and repairing but nothing ive done has worked