Anyone still having problems with Bite SMS?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Elweezy, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Elweezy macrumors regular

Then issue I'm still having is having an old text box pop up after receiving a call, just wondering if anyone else is having this or other problems.

The forums on bitesms said they are working on the problem, but that was weeks ago.

2. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

And then it throws your phone into a respring and then into Safe Mode?

I had this before I upgraded to iOS 5. I've since downgraded to 4.3.3 a few days ago and haven't seen it since, but that definitely is a PITA.

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I've had this, but only once in a great while. Not enough that I really even thought about it, but now that you bring it up, if it happens again I am sure it will drive me crazy now:D.

4. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

This keeps happening to me as well and I'm on 4.3.3. I read theres a new bite SMS but You can only get it from the bitesms repo. Anyone here know it?

5. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Is the latest beta pretty solid? Any reasons not to use it yet? It is a beta.

7. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

It's been working fine for me, but then again, I've never experienced the problem cited in the original post. On their forum, it says this is the final beta release for this version. After this, they say, they're turning all their attention to updating biteSMS for iOS5. I can't wait to see what they come up with! :D

8. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Thank you

9. Shanewilliams macrumors 6502a

I have the latest beta and 9 out of 10 times that I try to open bite, it crashes. The times it does open when I start to type it crashes. It's not the paid version, I just use the ad supported version. Anyone else having this issue??