Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

venomgt95

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2014
Michigan
iPhone 3GS here :)

Attachments

• xatpu9.jpg
    xatpu9.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 81

perezr10

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
I think it's amazing how many older iPhones you see out in the public. Go to the mall and you'll still see a bunch of iphone 4's and an occasional 3GS.

That is high praise for Apple that they have so many devices still in use. It speaks to the quality and durability of the iphone. And as much as we complain about the older phones, the fact that so many are still out in the wild does mean that people still enjoy them. If they didn't, they'd move on to another phone.

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
I think it's amazing how many older iPhones you see out in the public. Go to the mall and you'll still see a bunch of iphone 4's and an occasional 3GS.

That is high praise for Apple that they have so many devices still in use. It speaks to the quality and durability of the iphone. And as much as we complain about the older phones, the fact that so many are still out in the wild does mean that people still enjoy them. If they didn't, they'd move on to another phone.

It's not that amazing. Most people only use their phones for pretty basic things. Modern smartphones are overkill. The only feature which most people truly appreciate is a better camera.

CLS9

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2011
Florida
Still plugging along with my 4S. Frankly, I wish it would stop working so I would have a good excuse to get a new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.