Anyone taken AP Physics B exam?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by lu0s3r322, Apr 20, 2007.

1. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

Well May is coming and that means Advanced Placement testing. Today, I took a practice test in class and honestly, it was the hardest test I have ever taken by far.

Has anyone else taken the AP Physics B test? Or just in general have any study techniques?

2. ZeratulsAvenger macrumors newbie

I heard the AP Physics B test was basically the hardest of the "normal level" AP tests... Don't know about the ones a step above that--Physics C, or the Calc I & II(BC?) test, etc

I took it, got a three on it, and was delighted. None of my potential colleges took credit for the test (no matter the grade) so I was taking it to see how I did.

I have no real advice, since I honestly have no idea what was on it, or what I had trouble with, so I'd go with the usual, "Get lots of rest, eat breakfast, relax..."

3. Plymouthbreezer macrumors 601

Plymouthbreezer

From what I've seen, it's pretty gross.

Luckily for this year, I only have to worry about the English Comp test, which I'm looking to get least a 4 on... and Studio Art, also easy. AP Physics B is next year.

4. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

That was the hardest AP test I took, and I took 10, including Physics B. On the second part where you have to write in the answers (not multiple choice), I only answered the conceptual ones; I didn't write down a single number. I got a 4.

Sorry I don't have any advice, but yes, it is a really hard test. I guess I'd say to not get discouraged coming out of it because even if you feel like you did awfully, you could still get a pretty decent grade.

5. Marble macrumors 6502a

Marble

While I was able to escape the AP with a variety of flamboyant excuses, the dirt at my HS was that AP Chem was generally the biggest motha'.