anyone taking bets for delivery tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alent1234, Oct 11, 2011.

1. alent1234 macrumors 603

Mine is showing the phone in ky since this morning. My guess is that its already somewhere else and the website is going to be updated sometime tonight due to the volume of data to update.

If the phone gets to the regional center tonight it might be possible that its going to be delivered tomorrow

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Yes I think there'll be some cases of people getting it tomorrow.

3. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

I'm sure we'll find out on this forum if that happens :)

4. kromix macrumors member

I keep calling and everytime they tell me it should be delivered by Wednesday the 12th.... I hope they are right and no holds are placed :)))

5. MacBootyDaddy macrumors newbie

Are you guys basing the 10/12 delivery date on the iShip site? My tracking number gives me the same delivery date but then the UPS site says otherwise. This is confusing.

6. Jswoosh macrumors member

Yeah same with me, I've been wondering where it's at now. I'd be down to have it delivered tomorrow. Since I only have 1 class and its in the morning.

7. pellets007 macrumors 6502a

pellets007

I live right down the block from Louisville's UPS port. Would love to get it tomorrow, but probably won't.

8. AtlasBoy macrumors 6502

Lets hope so, but I'm not counting on it. Last year with the IP4, they held almost everything in Louisville so as not to have it get there early. They blasted everything out from there late Thursday after Thursday delivereys were done. Some got through on Wednesday and Thursday if I remember correctly so we can hope.