Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mixel

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2006
Leeds, UK
Apple mention smart covers on the iPad pro page - and they're compatible with the new keyboard too.. So that's no worry..

Someone will make glass screen protectors for sure. I'd be really interested to see what impact the have on the pencil though. I'm having an embolism imagining applying such a large screen protector without getting dust underneath. XD

Kal-037

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apple mention smart covers on the iPad pro page - and they're compatible with the new keyboard too.. So that's no worry..

Someone will make glass screen protectors for sure. I'd be really interested to see what impact the have on the pencil though. I'm having an embolism imagining applying such a large screen protector without getting dust underneath. XD
I saw they only have Black or White Smart Covers, I hope they have more colors come out before the second generation. Blue, Green and Red are what I would love to have.
Also I agree, installing any glass shield is going to be extremely nerve racking. lol

I think I'll pre-order this guy, but not open it until getting my hands on a demo and try it out before opening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.