Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reubs

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 22, 2006
I've been checking the refurb store, and prices are still the same that they've been. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed price drops following product revisions in the past. I don't want to pull the trigger early, and I'm really only interested if the prices drop substantially.

PygmySurfer

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2006
Wellesley, ON
I've been checking the refurb store, and prices are still the same that they've been. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed price drops following product revisions in the past. I don't want to pull the trigger early, and I'm really only interested if the prices drop substantially.

I doubt it. I imagine a lot of the iPods you'll see in the refurb section in the next couple weeks will actually be NEW items. I think Apple will use the "refurb" section to clear out old inventory.

When the Mac mini was updated, though, there was a significant decrease in price on the refurbs for awhile. Might want to watch the refurb store for a few days, and if you see a good drop jump on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.