Anyone tried/own the Shootsac?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by BJB Productions, Jan 29, 2011.

1. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Hey everyone,
    I've got some gift money coming my way in a month for my Birthday and I'm considering finally investing in a half-way decent case/bag for my camera equipment. (Mainly used when out shooting; not for storage)

I know this is probably the "thing" right now, but I'm really intrigued by the Shootsac.

It looks really well designed, and I love the idea of being able to keep lenses uncapped while out shooting, and having them readily available for quick changing of lenses.

It's definitely a novelty thing to have...I have a good case at home that I use to store all my equipment, but this would be so much better than using my huge case while shooting.

(FYI I shoot portraits.)

Thoughts?

Cheers,
    -BJB

2. wonderspark macrumors 68030

wonderspark

Wow. I'm getting this for my girlfriend. She drives me crazy with her treatment of lenses, and this looks perfect.

3. BJB Productions thread starter macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Yeah and she should love the designs you can get. Good choice...she's lucky to have a boyfriend with deep pockets. ;)

4. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

Steep price, also fairly useless if you have 2 bodies

5. BJB Productions thread starter macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

True. I only have one body, so that's not really an issue for me. Yes, the price is very steep. Although if one looks hard enough it is possible to find it for a lot cheaper.