Anyone tried sharing or selling iTunes account?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ntlntl, May 18, 2010.

1. ntlntl macrumors newbie

anyone tried sharing or selling itune account?

I had ipod touch, i sold it and i will only use ipad + nokia phone + computer.

Most ipod apps are small, they are HD versions very soon. If I keep my itune account and buy ipad apps, most of my ipod apps will be wasted.

I have no music, video...only apps, and they are worth like over 450$. I think if I try to sell that, i may have 50$ at least, I only picked useful, famous apps and games. It's not a big deal, but not a waste. Someone can still use my account and save hundreds of $ buying on their own. Change info and add a card, then the account will work again.

Anyone has experience with transfering, selling used itune accounts?

2. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

:confused: :confused: :confused:
    Since when have you had to pay for an iTunes account?

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

I'm pretty sure if you check the terms and conditions you cannot sell an iTunes account.

4. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Of buying the apps on their own? Apps cost money.

5. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I guess it can be done, never seen or heard of anyone doing it. But all you would have to do is give the person the email address and password used on the account. Even though the user agreement probably frowns on this, its a good idea for someone who for example is changing from iphone to droid and will never use the apps. There's really no way for apple to know, you can just change your address and card with no problem once the new person has taken over the account.