Anyone tried the pre-order process and use "Remember Me"?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by horizonflyer, Sep 10, 2015.

1. horizonflyer macrumors newbie

horizonflyer

I've gone all the way to choose the carrier and specs to "Remember Me" for the pre-order process - but I can't go any further than choosing the color and storage - don't see the "Remember Me" option....

Apple suggests customers visit a special site to check upgrade eligibility prior to entering the preorder process, a step that could waste precious time when attempting to secure a launch day iPhone. In addition, buyers can visit the "Get ready to pre-order iPhone 6s" section in Apple's official Apple Store app and select "Remember Me" to store their wireless account details for automatic retrieval when preorders begin.

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

It only works on your iPhone. Seems like the best way to order.

"You can also tap “Get ready to pre-order iPhone 6s” in the Apple Store app on your iPhone — the best way to buy iPhone. Just select “Remember Me,“ and we’ll store your wireless account details so you can save time when pre-order begins."

3. horizonflyer thread starter macrumors newbie

horizonflyer

That's where I am looking - right in the Apple Store app after the "get ready to pre-order" page - still don't see "remember me" anywhere....

4. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

I did it last night and I can no longer see the Remember Me option, but it does automatically fill in the account info when I check eligibility. Just check to see that it remembers your account details when you go back to check eligibility.

5. bluecluee macrumors member

I have the same issue. I'm wondering if it is because my AT&T account has a pin that it can't store? Just a thought.

6. Ninerboy81 macrumors regular

Ninerboy81

The remember me option is in the app on your iPhone. Open the app and click account on the bottom. Next in the middle where it says notifications you'll see a switch that says remember me. Move that slider to "on" and that's it. It will remember your login info along with upgrade status and everything. Also to answer the question about ATT and the pin code you will still need to type that in during the pre order process but it still will remember the phone number and the zip code and last for of the SSN. Good luck guys!