Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iUser4Lyfe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Playing around with some themes im making, I got the idea to try and change the blue "3G" symbol (on the status bar) to a "3GS" logo I can customize. Anyone tried this or know if its possible to change it? If possible, will show the customized 3GS logo every time I switch to 3G?

mstier09

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2009
Playing around with some themes im making, I got the idea to try and change the blue "3G" symbol (on the status bar) to a "3GS" logo I can customize. Anyone tried this or know if its possible to change it? If possible, will show the customized 3GS logo every time I switch to 3G?

thats a great idea! let us know if it works, and also, can you post the .png file that you create?? I'm sure there's a lot of people that would love this, including me.:D

iUser4Lyfe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
thats a great idea! let us know if it works, and also, can you post the .png file that you create?? I'm sure there's a lot of people that would love this, including me.:D

Lol yeah i thought it would be cool. I post it when i get it workin.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.