Anyone try Itskinks Notro Forged case for iPhone6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by diman1881, Oct 31, 2014.

1. diman1881 macrumors newbie

http://shop.itskins.com/product/bumpers-cases/nitro-forged_289_en.html?pb=165&pc=74

I'm looking for a protective yet very ergonomic case that feels rugged in the hand. The 6 itself already feels a bit tough to operate with one hand so I am concerned about adding width to the case.

The next major concern is in regards to signal impact that the case will have on the phones, voice, wifi (802.11 AC and N), and LTE data interference.

Any similar competitor advice is also welcome. I believe Element Sector case is coming out soon and seems similar.

thanks in advance!!!

2. rGiskard macrumors 68000

rGiskard

I think you mean the "Nitro Forged". At $80 it had better do more than the average case.

[​IMG]

A similar case is the Seidio Tetra. Less than half the price but it's only a bumper.

Screen Shot 4.png

They both look great but I'd be worried about signal loss due to the metal frame.

3. Luxceleritas macrumors newbie

I have the Seido Tetra iPhone 6 case and I love it. I have noticed no signal loss at all so far. For the cost it can't be beat for protection and style.

4. Gonz19 macrumors regular

I have the nitro forged and there is no issue with any signal loss. Fit is fine. I am waiting one the releases of their Toxik case for the iphone 6. Suppose to come out this week.

5. rGiskard macrumors 68000

rGiskard

That's good to hear, I think I'll order one.