Anyone try the Powersupport anti glare for the 5 yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richard371, Oct 22, 2012.

1. richard371 macrumors 68000

Anyone try the antiglare powersupport screen protectors for the 5 yet? I saw them in the apple store this weekend but wanted to hear some opinions first especially as far as degrading the retina display.

I have the steinhall now but i have to clean it every time I touch it lol.

Thanks

2. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

I have an SGP ultra crystal on my 5 at the moment, and I love it. I don't know if I have the will to pull it off for the PowerSupport one, even though I love them as well. Had one on my 4S.

3. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

will be getting one as soon as the crystal that came with my spigen neo hybrid bumper gets too scratched up. love the anti-glare protectors and the lack of fingerprints. i am sure it will be the same as the ones they make for the 4.

4. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

The 4 holes on the PS is a disappointment. I guess SGP will stay at the top of the food chain.

5. richard371 thread starter macrumors 68000

I got it and so far I like it mainly because it doesn't pick up fingerprints as bad as the others and has a nice feel. Yes some may not like the 2 extra holes but they are there for a reason for the face and light sensor. Since it is matte covering those up will reduce accuracy.