Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleGoat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2010
I'm sure there are better places to recruit managers for my Fantasy Baseball, but desperate times call for desperate measures. And, it's not as if the threads here aren't sundry or anything.

Cut to the chase. I'm running a league through ESPN that is Auction drafting tomorrow, Monday the 14th, at 8PM EST. Bad news is I have a vacancy or two to fill. :eek:

It is a pay league, 30 dollars (you can pay after draft), no money is witheld from the pot. Other managers in the league can attest to my integrity as a manager since we are in our third season and I have always promptly paid out leagues winners as soon as the season finished in early October. It's hard to do it through CBS, b/c they take a healthy cut of the pot for themselves.

It's 12 teams (I really hope I don't have to trim it to 10) and the scoring system is H2H, it's 6x6 carefully chosen categories. Very simple, but effective and exploitation-proof. I can fill you in on the details and give you a crash course. Any interest, I can shoot you over a link. Please be our savior, like Steve Jobs is Apple's!!!

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
I'm sure there are better places to recruit managers for my Fantasy Baseball, but desperate times call for desperate measures. And, it's not as if the threads here aren't sundry or anything.

Cut to the chase. I'm running a league through ESPN that is Auction drafting tomorrow, Monday the 14th, at 8PM EST. Bad news is I have a vacancy or two to fill. :eek:

It is a pay league, 30 dollars (you can pay after draft), no money is witheld from the pot. Other managers in the league can attest to my integrity as a manager since we are in our third season and I have always promptly paid out leagues winners as soon as the season finished in early October. It's hard to do it through CBS, b/c they take a healthy cut of the pot for themselves.

It's 12 teams (I really hope I don't have to trim it to 10) and the scoring system is H2H, it's 6x6 carefully chosen categories. Very simple, but effective and exploitation-proof. I can fill you in on the details and give you a crash course. Any interest, I can shoot you over a link. Please be our savior, like Steve Jobs is Apple's!!!

Thanks!

Dan

Dan, I may be interested. I'm more concerned about people actually paying attention after 5 or 6 months than I am the money. Shoot me an email after noon EST tomorrow

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.