Anyone use a Promethean Board?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by TC2COOL, Jan 31, 2010.

1. TC2COOL macrumors member

I use a Promethean Board in my classroom. It's awesome, it has this short throw projector so you can walk right up to the board and there is almost no shadow.

My only thing is that I use it primarily for Keynote and showing pictures or websites. It has all these interactive capabilities that I'm not using to it's full potential. Does anyone else use one of these? Any ideas about doing some interactive lessons for high school English?

(Promethean Planet is OK, but most of those lessons are for elementary kids.)

So from the dramatic number of responses I've gotten, I'm guessing that I'm the only one who uses one of these things. Oh well, at least I'm cool.

2. pjtank18 macrumors newbie

Hopefully I can help

Hi. I actually work for Promethean. Have you used www.prometheanplanet.com much since we did the update? Now you can search by age range, which should help filter out the elementary content and deliver the secondary content. I would also encourage to collaborate with your peers so you can share content that fits your curriculum. Let me know if you need more help!