Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
If so, can you show me pics? There’s only one picture on their site, and I’m not sure how much real estate it takes up.

Also, is it scratchy or anything? I use sports loops pretty much exclusively (so far), so I wonder if it’s going to irritate me too much and I’ll end up just taking it off.

Reactions: cmbauer

cmbauer

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2016
If so, can you show me pics? There’s only one picture on their site, and I’m not sure how much real estate it takes up.

Also, is it scratchy or anything? I use sports loops pretty much exclusively (so far), so I wonder if it’s going to irritate me too much and I’ll end up just taking it off.

Would love to know this as well. I like the Idea of the Road ID

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Road is tip of the day.
Put your license plate number on the ID.
If something should happen police will know what type of vehicle To look for

Reactions: deeddawg

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Road is tip of the day.
Put your license plate number on the ID.
If something should happen police will know what type of vehicle To look for
I thought this was for bicyclists to have their ID on their wrist if something should happen to them?

(My brother wears one for that purpose).

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
That’s how it started, but it’s really for anyone who might be in an emergency and wants their info/emergency contacts accessible.

I’m not sold on getting one, but my BFF has had one for a couple of years, and really wants me to get one (I have MS and some other health issues, so it’s not a crazy recommendation).

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
I thought this was for bicyclists to have their ID on their wrist if something should happen to them?
It started as cyclists and runners if I remember correctly.

I have mine on my running shoe laces, and have a wrist one for when I'm riding. Just saw they had a watch version thanks to this thread, but would be concerned the curvature didn't match my wrist

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.