Anyone use Facebook+++?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TH55, Mar 29, 2017.

1. TH55 macrumors 68030

I've had no issues before but the in-app messenger just suddenly disappeared and it shows no messages. I tried upgrading in Cydia and didn't do anything. Now I have been using the messenger app, it sucks after having the in app messenger for so long. Anyone else experience this or any idea what might've caused it?

2. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Facebook has been updating their design within their app this week, perhaps this has had some effect on other apps/tweaks that make use of Facebook.

3. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

That whole lets make it like a video site was a pretty big overhaul right?

4. violetjune macrumors regular

violetjune

And all comments look like a messaging app ... I'm not liking that at all . Luckily I have a Cydia tweak called app admin, I just downgraded my FB to an earlier version..

5. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Would that effect a much older version of facebook that I'm using with facebook downgrade enabler tweak?

6. JackieInCo Suspended

You can download a version of Facebook that has ++ already baked in. I am running FaceBook++, Twitter++ and Instagram++ on my non JB iPhones. You'll have to search Google to find the site that has all the ++ apps on it. You just need to use impactor to install it. Updates for FB will not overwrite the ++ version so you don't have to worry about garbage like the new FB stories thing.

7. whoknows87 macrumors 6502a

whoknows87

is there a whatsapp++ for iOS that works?

8. JackieInCo Suspended