Anyone use Gazelle?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by noobinator, Sep 11, 2014.

1. noobinator macrumors 603

noobinator

I know they give crappy prices but I'd rather not deal with the general public in selling.

Selling my 5s and I find it odd that they only want the device and make it a point to say don't include anything else. No box, no cables, charger etc...

Anyone sell to Gazelle before? Has it always been like this?

2. iZollo macrumors regular

iZollo

I have used Gazelle for the last few iPhones I have sold. They pay quickly if you chose paypal and no issues with what they quoted me. Just send the phone and you will have extra cables which is nice for the car and around the house.

3. brittany0613 macrumors member

I used Glyde to sell my iPhone 4 two years ago when I got the 5 and will be listing my 5 this week after I get preordered. You list it at a certain price that falls within a range depending on a) condition b) market value and c) how quickly you want it to sell. You don't deal with people at all. Someone buys it on the website, Glyde sends you the box, you package it and send it out with the sticker they provide, then once the buyer receives, they transfer the funds over to you. Had a great experience in 2012 and got more than Gazelle was offering.