Anyone use "JailbreakMe.com" yet?

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
If so, did it work well?

Will it work for a 3GS with old boot rom?

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2009
Stay away from that site, is will brick your phone!!!!! It is all over the net, go google and you will see how many people are up set about it....

iamthekiller

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2010
Hey, did you hear there's been an oil spill?

Seriously, what kind of small world do you live in?

liekomgj4ck

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2010
Dude, I'm just finding out that some dude named "Obama" is the President...WHEN did Taft leave office???:confused:
I really hope Bill Clinton doesn't get impeached. He is a decent president. While I won't defend his recent his actions, that is his own personal business. What matters is that economically we are doing well.

Mademan12321

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2009
Stay away from that site, is will brick your phone!!!!! It is all over the net, go google and you will see how many people are up set about it....
WOW! You sir make me lose all hope for mankind.

It works flawlessly for me. A lot of the major apps were updated yesterday, so there's a good chance what you want will work.

You would have to be a freaking idiot to brick it. Most people who say its bricked ran into a problem and instead of restoring or using DFU they come on here and state there phone is bricked. Then when explained how to use DFU, most people say it works.

ZenoVT

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2009
Urgent News!!!!

Just got noticed that we must wash our hands and sterilize our equipment between each patient!

I'll be the first to coin it the germ-theory!

TheGrudge

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2010
This thread is like signing into the alcoholics anonymous message board and saying "hey, has anyone here ever tried a beer? What's it like?"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.