Anyone use "Path Finder" and know how to change the font size for folders?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by realchimera, Oct 7, 2011.

1. realchimera macrumors regular

I've been learning Mac and just found an app called Path Finder. It's the best Mac app I knew so far. But its default font size is smaller than Mac finder's and it's bold. Does anyone know how to change the font size of the folder and menu ?

----------

nvm. I figured out how to change the font

2. AmusedToDeath macrumors newbie

Changing font in Path Finder

I had this thought immediately on opening Path Finder for the first time. Just go View > Show View Options (CMD+J). You can set a bunch of options for the default list view there, including disabling Bold Folders!

P.S. If you solve your own problem, please at least share your solution for others to follow.

3. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Well, in a year and a half, no one posted asking what the solution the OP discovered was...

4. sparklo macrumors newbie

This is the worst type of answer imaginable to human being. Every time I came across post like this, I just want to locate OP and punch him in the face.

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Thanks, this was very helpful because it is what I was thinking about all morning. I was't even openly searching for it either, just stumbled upon it in the Mac Basics forum.

You can change the font there too.

This is a third party Mac application though, so it doesn't really belong in this area.