Anyone use PayPal debit card for pre-ordering?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Olivia23, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

I sell on ebay so I have a paypal debit card. I love to use it on several occasions for large purchases. I want to use it to pre-order the iPhone 4 through Apple. I have already transferred the funds to my paypal account, and that's why I love using it because I know the money will be there. I don't worry about spending it on accident if it's not in my bank account.

The paypal debit card has a mastercard logo on it so I don't see why it would be a problem, but I see several people posting that At&t will not let you use a debit card.

I was also wondering if I order through Apple, will I get the phone on the 24th if I order on the 15th and have it shipped to the store? When is Apple release date for walk ins? I have my reasons for wanting it shipped to the Apple store instead of my home.

2. appleguy123 macrumors 604

appleguy123

I used the PayPAl card to preorder Apple products. Everything went well.

3. Olivia23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

4. GantzGod macrumors newbie

GantzGod

pre-order IPhone 4 payment?

Do you know when you pre-order apple stuff do they take the money out right away or do they wait like amazon to take it out when they ship it?

Thanks.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

They may authorize a $1 initially to verify the card, but they won't actually charge you until they ship the product.