Anyone use Quicken for Mac? 2016 problem importing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kevs1, Apr 10, 2016.

1. kevs1 macrumors regular

I"ve been using Quicken for Mac since the 90's, and just bought 2016 from 2003. It imported everything beautifully, so impressed, but it does not support QIF anymore after all these years.

But it has a new file, and my Citibank has it called QFX. it downloads to the desktop just fine.

and it import into Quicken says, "SAYS PROCESSING, WORKING"

Unfortunately, nothing comes into the account. It's seem importing manually no longer works period.

I just chatted with Quicken and they don't know to say and ask to use the web connect feature, which is cool, but in light of the massive hacking in the world, I don't really want to give them my Bank Info.

Anyone know more on this? Thanks.

2. nlenz macrumors newbie

3. kevs1 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks N, I wasn't necessarily just asking for links to companies I've never heard of but I'll hold onto that. Mayabe down the road I'll use it. First I'm curious if there are other users, Mac or maybe even Window, who use Quicken, and what is going on with QiF, and the new format that does not seem to work...

Where you on Quicken for Mac?

4. nlenz macrumors newbie

You're welcome. Sorry for the delay to my reply.
    I myself don't use Quicken or any other personal accounting software, however my dad required a conversion to his one, so I found this company and they have many different converters, they even have a suite with all of them for either Mac or Windows. My dad tried several personal accounting applications so we had to convert his files between 2 or 3 different formats. The converters themselves - I got for a discount as part of a promotion a few years ago.