Anyone use switcheasy nude case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DashSatan, Jul 29, 2011.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

Looks like what I'm looking for. I'm not too fond of open cut outs for dock but I'll just deal with it. 2 questions. 1 the plastic looks kinda cheap(from what I'm seeing on YouTube) is it or is it a good quality? And 2. How is the fit? Is it snug or does it seem loose? Thanks in advanced to anyone answering.

2. gokart mozart, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011

gokart mozart macrumors 6502

Its snug alright, and I wouldn't say that the material is cheap but it is too thin for its own good. It'll crack pretty easily. Its probably the only Switcheasy case I didn't like. I'm guessing you're looking for a thin, minimal case. Cracking (from a drop) would be an issue with most if not all cases that follow these design cues. If you want thin, the Nude will fit the bill. Another case that I've heard a lot about that is along the same lines as the Nude would be the Pnlo Slice.

http://www.pinlo.com/e/products/iPhone4/Slice 0.35mm.html

The Nude does have the plus side of the accessories that it comes with, including a port cover for the dock port.

Food for thought:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWWulDdVe9o&feature=related

Yet, another option, would be the iSkin Solo. Its a thin TPU case that wont crack and has more coverage around the dock port. I have no experiences with this one, unfortunately.

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks a lot for the info man. I appreciate it.

4. Mr. Synch macrumors newbie

Do check out PowerSupport's Air Jacket as well. Used it before and it's not that bad at all. :)

5. BrindawithanI macrumors newbie

6. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502